♥Welcome to almighty-liying@bs.com!♥

Sunday 11 March 2012

My Singapore, I love u! ♥



Yes. This is my Singapore. Once my home, and it will forever be my home. Yes, i love this place. I never even regret once in my life being a Singaporean. Although it doesn't snow, but i still love it. I love it to be a tropical country, i love the raining monsoon season during December to February. I love the special smell in this City.

Although it is just a tiny winy red dot on the world map, but it is better than any other countries in the whole wide world. Nothing can replace it. It has the best Airline in the whole world; Singapore Airlines, best Airport; Singapore Changi Airport, Security and Our Mr Lee Kwan Yew, widely known by the world. :D

We have the IR, Marina Bay Sands, Universal Studios, Esplanade, Clarke Quay.
Best of the Best, I love you. My Unique Singapore~ ♥

Liying ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangling Rainbow Hearts