♥Welcome to almighty-liying@bs.com!♥

Friday 10 February 2012

Common Test Is Coming! ●︿●

Heeeellllooooo guys! Sorrie for not posting for so long. Well, because my examinations are coming, i was busy studying and recently, therr was alot of homework. Hmmmm... wish me good luck?


Yeah. Ive decided! I will smile to everyone that i know in school! I wanted to get to talk to more seniors but i dont have the courage. Wel actually i do know their names, bur they dont know me. Hope by the end of this year, when the sec fours are gruaduatng, i can take photos with them. To be part of my memories. Ill print out the photo and paste itnin my bedroom~ If u are my senior from WGS and ypu are reading this blog, please smile to me when you see me in school, then ill know, i have a chance to know yoy better. (:


Love,

AlmightyLiying♥


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangling Rainbow Hearts